A furnishings retailer in Roosevelt, in Duchesne County, was destroyed in a hearth Friday. (Braxton Labrum)
Estimated learn time: Lower than a minute
ROOSEVELT, Duchesne County — A furnishings retailer was destroyed in a big construction fireplace Friday morning.
A number of residents shared pictures on social media of the blaze within the early hours at 130 E. Lagoon Avenue in Roosevelt.
Marsen Furnishings and House at Nielsen’s, an area furnishings retailer, confirmed the hearth in a Fb publish, saying their constructing was a whole loss.
“First off THANK YOU to Roosevelt Fireplace Division, sadly our constructing is a complete loss,” the publish states. “Thanks to everybody who has reached out. Love you all!”